Dr. Dennis Monteiro Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dennis Monteiro?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Dennis Monteiro?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 4th, 2015

I see Dr. Monteiro every year. He's gret and so is his staff.

May 15th, 2014

Very good at listening and understanding concerns. Seems to keep his ego in check, not common in plastic surgeons.

September 19th, 2012

I have had many procedures and was totally satisfied with all of them. I would not even think of going to anyone else for work. In all aspects Dr. M and his staff are extremely professional and kind. The kind of work I have had done was major and not once did I ever have a problem with anything from these procedures. He is as good as it gets in all respects!!

March 14th, 2011

tummy tuck and breast lift

only thing was he did not take my breast rdx small enough...now I will have them done again by another doc.

April 3rd, 2010

Great Doctor and Surgeon

He is a kind and skilled surgeon who is attentive throughout the entire process of treating the patient. He explained the how and why of the examination and performed it respect one's dignity and aware that it might be embarrassing for the patient. He explains how the surgery will be performed, what to expect in regards to surgical results as well as explaining the risks, and what to expect post surgery. He was spot on on everything. He and his associates are available for any concerns or problems pre and post surgery. I had wonderful surgical results. I would recommend him to family and friends.

February 21st, 2009

Lipo with Dr.M

I went to DR. M for Lipo 9 years ago - I was pear shaped, a little overweight, He reduced my hips and thighs. It healed so fast,and the tiny scars not even noticable.Most importantly, he made me VERY comfortable. Discreet, was very realistic to me about the results,was non judgemental and respected my modesty I liked him so much, I went back 5 years later for tummy lipo - had a great result WITHOUT a tummy tuck!. Now as I get older and saggier,with one breast alot bigger than the other, I want him to do a breast lift/reduction.I like his manner- caring without being one of these loud gregarious, "hugging" Drs who find it necessary to tell you jokes and their life story. He acts like a pro and even gave me a discount for being a return customer. You will feel the office visit is all about YOU.You only live once, if you are n iot obese and desire some correction to your proportion, this is the guy to call!!

June 5th, 2017