A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Moon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Moon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moon graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Moon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Banner Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Robert Moon MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dennis R. Moon practice?
- Dr. Dennis Moon has 1 office location.
Dr. Dennis Moon practices Internal Medicine near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Internists.