Dr. Dennis Moore Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dennis Moore?

January 23rd, 2017

Dr. Dennis Moore

Excellent Doctor.....Very pleased with everything. Thoughtful, caring and very understanding....Thank you Dr. Moore

January 15th, 2016

Run.....Run....Run

I joined my 19 yr. old daughter for her appointment with Dr. Moore. She had been suffering from dizzy spells and vomiting. I had questions for Dr. Moore. After heexamined her quickly he diagnosed her with Meniere's disease. AsI began to ask some questions he told me straight to my face that he didn'thave time for questions and that if I used commom sense I could figure it out. In my book this Doctor thinks he is God. I have news for him. There is only one God and you aren't Him. This doctor is so unprofessional I would highly recommend you find someone else. By the way, my daughter was misdiagnosed by Dr. Moore in his haste. We took her to Northwestern where she was diagnosed with a pitutary brain tumor. There is a great Ear Nose and Throat at Lutheran. Do your homework .

April 9th, 2015

What's up doc?

After prescribing a course of treatment for several years Doctor Moore says he will no longer give any of his patients the prescription they need for Ménière's disease. What?????

July 30th, 2014

Best doctor ever! Outstanding surgeon!

July 9th, 2013

Outstanding!!! Thank you!

November 9th, 2012

very rude inpatient worse bed side manner ever

April 12th, 2012

Huh?

Would and have recommended to others! Love The fact that dr Moore remembers that I am another human being . I'm not just another appointment he must get through. I am very thankful to have dr Moore as my current ear dr. After years of many different drs, though in same offices true, it was always someone different, someone else I had to go through my situation with yet again. Just have to say all around a truly wonderful dr and person in general. Please do keep up the good work you provide not only for me personally but every other patient!Thank you

December 7th, 2011

Dr. Moore has the worst bedside manner!! He told me to "Get a reality check" in that there isn't much I can do for my vertigo. He also told me that if I had a vertigo "episode" that I could call for an immediate appointment but he "can't promise anything" HORRIBLE! Will never go back!

October 23rd, 2008

Wonderful surgeon

After numerous doctors, Doctor Moore relieved about 15 years of serious health issues for my daughter. She had two delicate surgeries, and Doctor Moore is not "warm and fuzzy", but I had faith in his abilities and am very grateful to him for restoring my daughter's hearing and health.

October 5th, 2008

Horrible Bedside Manner

I have had chronic problems with my sinuses for over 20 years and have seen many ENTs during that time. I can say, without reservation, that Dr. Moore has the worst bedside manner I have ever encountered. He is consistantly rude and arrogant. I will never go back.

July 20th, 2016