A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Morris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Morris is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morris
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Morris Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Morris, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Morris graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Morris has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Mark'S Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital, Allentown, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis L Morris MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Dennis L. Morris practice?
- Dr. Dennis Morris has 1 office location.
Dr. Dennis Morris practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Internists and Salt Lake City Cardiologists.