Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dennis Morris
Dr. Dennis Morris, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Salt Lake City, UT. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Morris is affiliated with St Mark'S Hospital and Lehigh Valley Hospital, Allentown, Pa. He speaks English.
Dr. Dennis Morris has the following 5 specialties
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Dennis Morris is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.
Dr. Jeffrey Peters
Salt Lake City, UT 0 mi39
Dr. Kyle Enslin
Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine
Salt Lake City, UT 0 mi35
Dr. Vijaykumar Lingegowda
Internal Medicine, Nephrology
Salt Lake City, UT 0 mi21