A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Morris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Morris is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Morris, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Morris graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Morris has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Lynn Morris MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Dennis L. Morris practice?
- Dr. Dennis Morris has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Morris practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Salt Lake City Internists and Salt Lake City Cardiologists.