A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Motchan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Motchan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Motchan graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Motchan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Depaul Health Center
- St. John's Mercy Medical Center
- Depaul Health Center, Bridgeton, Mo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Glenn Motchan MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dennis G. Motchan practice?
- Dr. Dennis Motchan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Motchan practices Internal Medicine near Bridgeton, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Louis, MO.
See Bridgeton Internists.