Total Trust show details Total Trust
by Tony K on Jul 25th, 2015

I've been a patient of Dr Hughes since I moved to CA in 2009. He is thorough, listens, and involved. Even though I have moved over fifty miles away, I still regard him as my primary care physician. Definitely worth the drive!

Too Busy For New Patients show details Too Busy For New Patients
Aug 27th, 2013

He is too busy to take on new patients. He doesn't even have time for his current patients. Dr. Hughes doesn't return phone calls and it takes 1 weeks to get prescription refills. I'm finding another doctor.

RMW show details RMW
Feb 20th, 2012

I was a patient of Dr. Hughes for 2 years, and had to leave only for personal reasons. He is caring and sincere and will help you try to get to the bottom of whatever may be your health issues.I had experienced many hospitalizations, and Dr. Hughes somehow 'empowered' me to see myself as a healthy person who had just had some illnesses; and that I was a "normie".Although I am not diabetic, it is my understanding that Dr. Hughes is very skilled at working with patients who have Diabetes, by keeping it under control. This is a problem for several of my friends, so I hope they catch this review!Dr. Hughes is also incredibly smooth at giving cortisone injections-something one rarely finds with a doctor.Talk openly with Dr. Hughes and you should find yourself experiencing a 5 star doctor.

A Doctor with the Patience of a Saint show details A Doctor with the Patience of a Saint
Jan 25th, 2011

When I was referred to Dr. Hughes about a year ago, my personal life was in chaos and I was carrying the baggage around with me. Dr. Hughes had the patience to put up with me and my out of place behavior, and to calm me down, when I was at my worst. For this I am very greatful. He is very gentle and sensitive, and tries especially hard to work with his patients to understand their needs and be there for them. When necessary, I am sure he stayed longer then the alotted appointment time to help me put my angst to rest.Too, if you are needle phobic as I am, this man has velvet hands...Close your eyes and you will never know when he has injected you. This doctor is a bit of a magic man I think.Finally, he will only refer you to the best of the best if you need a referral. That figures!