A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Nakata:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Nakata is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nakata
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Nakata, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Nakata graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Nakata has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Nakata MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dennis Nakata practice?
- Dr. Dennis Nakata has 1 office location.
Dr. Dennis Nakata practices Family Medicine near Clovis, CA.
See Clovis Primary Care Doctors.