A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennise Nakata:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennise Nakata is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennise Nakata, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nakata graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Nakata has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Clovis Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennise Nakata MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dennise Nakata practice?
- Dr. Dennise Nakata has 1 office location.
Dr. Dennise Nakata practices Family Medicine near Clovis, CA.
See Clovis Primary Care Doctors.