Family Physicians

Peachwood Medical Group
275 W Herndon Ave
Clovis, CA 93612
559-324-6200
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

|  show details
by Ago..nina on May 22nd, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Nakata for more than 18 years. I believe he is an OUTSTANDING doctor! Yes, the wait to see him can sometimes be very, very long, but for me, it is well worth the wait! Reasons for the long wait: he IS willing to listen to all that you want/have to say before making a diagnosis; he will answer any/all questions you have; and If you feel you really need to be seen right away, they will fit you in. And then, even if he does end up with lots of "needy" patients, and falls behind, he still will take the time to listen if you feel the need. Even when a late afternoon appointment takes you in after closing time, he still does not make you feel like you need to rush. I am sure he must spend, on average, eleven hours each day, five days a week in the office alone. And then still takes a lot of paper work home with him to continue working on. And this doesnt even take into account all the other doctor obligations.....hospital visits, meetings, etc. He is VERY dedicated to his patients! Also important to note, if you aren't the pill popping type, he does believe in alternatives.

|  show details
Feb 21st, 2013

when given an appointment a 15 - 20 minute wait is probably reasonable the last time i had an appointment i waited 4 hours that is unacceptable my next appointment i waited an 1 1/2 hours i had to leave without seeing doctor i still work i take time off work to see doctor the receptionist took my co-pay up front which was not refunded to me upon leaving i have been a patient for a very long time i think it is very inconsiderate to think my time is worth nothing

|  Confidence in my care  |  show details
Dec 3rd, 2012

He listens, answers questions, calls back when requested, explains very clearly, give the feeling tht I am his only patient, explains research on medications. I am very pleased with Dr, Nakata being my GP!