Dr. Dennis Nakata MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

January 22nd, 2015
The Best
I have been a patient of Dr. Nakata for over 30 years and he is the most caring doctor I have ever seen. He makes sure all basis are covered and always takes time with you. He makes sure that you get samples which helps us who are on a limited income and always tries to find you the least expensive meds if he doesn't have them on hand. He makes it hard for other doctors to follow because I expect them to have the same mannerism and his bedside manner, and they just don't have it. I am very grateful to be in his care.

October 17th, 2014
He's been my doctor for 28 years. Yes, he runs behind schedule, but it's because he take time with every patient. And, if I'm sick, I can always get an appointment the same day. That important to me. You'll never have a more caring doctor,

May 22nd, 2013
I have been a patient of Dr. Nakata for more than 18 years. I believe he is an OUTSTANDING doctor! Yes, the wait to see him can sometimes be very, very long, but for me, it is well worth the wait! Reasons for the long wait: he IS willing to listen to all that you want/have to say before making a diagnosis; he will answer any/all questions you have; and If you feel you really need to be seen right away, they will fit you in. And then, even if he does end up with lots of "needy" patients, and falls behind, he still will take the time to listen if you feel the need. Even when a late afternoon appointment takes you in after closing time, he still does not make you feel like you need to rush. I am sure he must spend, on average, eleven hours each day, five days a week in the office alone. And then still takes a lot of paper work home with him to continue working on. And this doesnt even take into account all the other doctor obligations.....hospital visits, meetings, etc. He is VERY dedicated to his patients! Also important to note, if you aren't the pill popping type, he does believe in alternatives.

February 21st, 2013
when given an appointment a 15 - 20 minute wait is probably reasonable the last time i had an appointment i waited 4 hours that is unacceptable my next appointment i waited an 1 1/2 hours i had to leave without seeing doctor i still work i take time off work to see doctor the receptionist took my co-pay up front which was not refunded to me upon leaving i have been a patient for a very long time i think it is very inconsiderate to think my time is worth nothing

December 3rd, 2012
Confidence in my care
He listens, answers questions, calls back when requested, explains very clearly, give the feeling tht I am his only patient, explains research on medications. I am very pleased with Dr, Nakata being my GP!

December 4th, 2015