Dr. Dennis Novack Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dennis Novack?

Anatomy Control

Posted on November 8th, 2016

I been a patient of Doctor Dennis H Novack for some years now the service of himself and his staff has treated me with the best and better care. I always look forward to return for my appointments far as check up and see staff and talk with Dr Novack in person. Make me feel like family.

I do not recommend

Posted on January 24th, 2013

Dr. Novak didn't pay particular attention me. Instead of discussing issues concerning my medication, he rather talk about other things that don't pertain to what I want to know. He said that he much rather not see. While I can respect that, because my situation threw him for a loop, he didn't provide me with alternatives or in another direction. He said that I can come back & renew my prescriptions by calling in. However, he did not do so. I went to the office & he didn't fill it out. When my frustration began to show, he refused to write me a prescription because "You are clearly addicted to these." On the contrary, I am not because I know what my meds do & what happens when I am off of them. Dr. Novak did not live up to the standards I was told he would. Personally, I do not recommend him.

Great Doctor

Posted on May 13th, 2010

Dr. Novack is extraordinarily well informed and current. His manner is kind and interested. He not only explains things well but knows how to listen with concern and understanding.

Posted on April 14th, 2016