A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Novak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Novak is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Novak, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Novak graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Novak has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Ronald Novak MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Dennis R. Novak practice?
- Dr. Dennis Novak has 1 office location.
Dr. Dennis Novak practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Newport Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach Internists and Newport Beach Pulmonologists.