Dr. Dennis Obanion Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dennis Obanion?

November 18th, 2016

An experienced, no nonsense doctor/surgeon.

September 4th, 2016

CEO @Wright Brothers Excavating

Dr. Obanion saved my life! He was straight forward and went the extra mile to save my life when while in surgery he discovered issues that made my recovery look less than hopeful ! Dr. Obanion made the decision to not take the easy way out and did every thing he could for me to give me a fighting chance to live and I thank God that he did or I wouldn't be making this review today! I have since made a complete recovery and doing extremely well thanks to Dr. Obanion's efforts and skills as a surgeon! I wouldn't hesitate to have him as my surgeon if the occasion every called for surgery in the future! Thank you Dennis Obanion, my Doctor, my surgeon , and now my friend!

April 18th, 2016

Saved my life in 94. Double hernia surgery on my father two years ago.

July 24th, 2015

Dr. O'Banion diagnosed my husband's problem and saved his life....our opinion...needs no bedside manners if the surgeon KNOWS his business....

April 21st, 2013

Retired

My wife had colon cancer, Dr O'Banion was very professional and very upfront with us. He also provided us with some of his wit and humor that kept us from being so stressed out. My wife enjoyed his visits to our room daily and he kept us informed and encouraged the whole time. We are so thankful we had his care and concern during this difficult time. My wife continues to successfully recuperate at home. I highly recommend him.

July 26th, 2010

Very courteous and informative. We felt at ease with his procedures and mannerisms.

November 18th, 2016