A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis O'Brien is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Brien
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. O'Brien Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Arthur O'Brien MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Dennis A. O'Brien practice?
- Dr. Dennis O'Brien has 5 office locations.
Dr. Dennis O'Brien practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Decatur, GA and Stone Mountain, GA.
See Atlanta Psychiatrists and Atlanta Adolescent Specialists.