A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis O'Brien is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Brien
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. O'Brien Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Arthur O'Brien MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Dennis A. O'Brien practice?
- Dr. Dennis O'Brien has 5 office locations.
Dr. Dennis O'Brien practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Decatur, GA and Stone Mountain, GA.
See Atlanta Psychiatrists and Atlanta Adolescent Specialists.