Dr. Dennis Okeefe MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 29th, 2016
I was not looking for Dr Okeefe to find anything after I fell and hit my head. He gave my 2 times Valium, which I did not want or need and also Cymbalta for depression which I am not. He concluded I was because I told him I was still having dizziness and headaches. I went to another doctor before him whom said I had orthostatic blood pressures. Dr okeefe would not listen to me on that. I documented my blood pressures for the last few weeks. Went by his today. Said all was Fineman. He today accused me of wanting disability which I don't, I have worked all my life. He accused me of not complying with what he has told me to do. Which have done everything. I'm a cancer survivor x3 have done everything got thru all of that and to be talked to like that NO.. He talked down to me . Treated me like a dog and a low life. DON'T TAKE YOUR FAMILY MEMBER TO HIM HE IS THE WORST DOCTOR I HAVE EVER HAD. HIS BEDSIDE MANNER IS ABSOLUTELY THE WORST I HAVE EVER SEEN. I have worked with Doctors all my life NEVER NEVER dealt with anyone like him. Would listen to anything I would try to talk to him about. He was the only one with the answers.

June 16th, 2016
Argumentative, rude, no compassion, unprofessional are phrases that best describe this physician. Though he will boast he has practiced (under stand there is a significant difference in practicing and perfecting) medicine for 40+ years and, during that time, had 40,000 patients, if he has never seen a particular set of symptoms, he will readily dismiss you. Do not ask questions, If you do, Dr. O'Keefe views this as a slight to his abilities and will attempt to intimidate you by loudly raising his voice and rising from his seat. At the time of my examination, Dr.O'Keefe based his opinion on about 8 pages of records secured from previous physicians located in Georgia, Indiana and Kentucky the previous 8+ years. Note, my copies of these records are maintained in 2 plastic totes and are at least 3 feet high. During my examination, Dr. O'Keefe was more interested in addressing the bouquet of flowers his needy wife brought into the office that day. I classify this mid-60 year old woman as needy, because she refused to permit the receptionist from relocating the flowers from the check-in window until Dr. O'Keefe had approved (praised) her arrangement. He did just that as she provided specific details on the individual selection of the flowers (as well identifying who sprayed the mulch into the walkway). If only Dr.O'Keefe displayed a fraction of that compassion with his patients.

February 18th, 2016
Prompt, extremely courteous wonderful doctor who really listens to the patient.

September 23rd, 2015
Very Good Doctor
Dr. O'Keefe is never in a hurry when he sees you and takes time to talk to you about your condition. He is truly one of a kind.