A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Mayer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Mayer is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Mayer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mayer graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Mayer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Medical Center
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Owen Mayer MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dennis O. Mayer practice?
- Dr. Dennis Mayer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Mayer practices Internal Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists.