Family Practitioner, Surgical Specialist

2.5

|  DR.OCHEI  |  show details
Jul 18th, 2012

Great office thats all!!! Would recomend to my friends and family.

|  Great Office  |  show details
Jul 13th, 2012

I am a patient of dr ochei i love this clinic and the new staff is great but dr ochei's assistant is kinda rude i was seen and he never once lookedat my sons arm where the rash was at all he said ok cream is going to be at the pharmacy and then he walked off :\ i have nothing against his new staff but the new doctor idk...i give this clinic 9

|  show details
Mar 26th, 2012

After waiting 45 mins in the lobby to be called, I still had to wait additional 35 min to see doc. Didn't understand why it took long to see the doctor considering there were barely any patients there. I'm looking for another doctor.

|  A Parent  |  show details
Mar 26th, 2012

This Clinic has very poor service. The clinic was better when mrs ochei was there. in 2007 i brought my 1 1/2 year old son there an they diagnosed him with pink eye when he really had Kidney Disease. I didnt blame the clinic but since i have been dealing with them lately with my nine year old the staff is rude. the managers dont return calls. I have been waitin for about a month for a referel to childrens dermataology clinic. this clinic has very poor service. why i dont know. Where is Dr ocheis wife...... Thats Who is needed. My name is Deloris Allen i just wanted others to know of there service. I spend 90% of my time at childrens an they have yet to recieve the ref supposedly sent by the clinic nurses.

|  Ochei Dennis O Md is a surgeon and family practice doc  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Jun 12th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Dennis is a great doctor with patients of all ages. He takes the time to listen to the symptoms instead of just rattling off a bunch of...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com