Dr. Dennis Odie Is this you?

Dr. Odie is great

Posted on January 9th, 2017

He listens to your concerns and does something about your ailments. Have been a patient for over 5 yrs. and will continue to see him, he has helped me with many health issues. His office is very busy, long wait times because he has little patient turnover.

Posted on October 7th, 2016

Dr. Odie and his staff are wonderful. Highly recommend!!

Wonderful Doctor

Posted on September 19th, 2016

Dr Odie is a wonderful dr. He listens to everything you have to say and doesn't rush you through your visit. He has great bedside manner and really cares about his patients. He is good about returning calls and following up. His office staff are very friendly and caring also. I would definitely recommend him to family and friends.

Posted on January 8th, 2016

After I called his office to voice my opinion about my husbands appointment. Tina his office assistant went to Dr Odie and he called me back yelling at me telling me Asking me where did I get me doctors degree. Then proceed to degrade me telling me it's not any of business. Well when you double and triple book patients and then they expect you to wait two hours to be seen. Dr Dennis Odie was very unprofessional and out of line speaking to me the way he did.

Posted on September 29th, 2015

Excellent doctor

upset

Posted on February 11th, 2015

Dr. Odie it's one is of the nicest, most competent Drs. I know. That's more than I can say for one off his employees, Tina. She called me the day off my appointment and cancelled it. When I asked her when I could reschedule, she out right lied and said we'll call you at a later date. That is very unprofessional! In my opinion,I think she is a snob and acts like she runs the office. That's a shame that he has people like her working for him. I just can't believe she did that. I waited 1 month for this appointment and she calls the day of. She claims there was an emergency. That is totally a lure because he has P.A.s in the office with him. What type of emergency can a general practioner possibly have, unless it's personal and she should have stayed that. I guess SHE chooses who he should see and who he shouldn't see. I just can't believe she did that. She is very rude. I wouldn't recommend going there simply because of her because you do deal with her and she is not a nice person.

Posted on January 27th, 2015

Wait is way too long, staff acts like they own the joint. Not friendly . Love the doc

Mazi

Posted on January 6th, 2015

Very wonderful MD. I have been with him for the past 15 years and will not seek for another MD. The office is very conducive and run right to my very liken. He is competent and very warm. Staff is courteous aqnd very professional.

Excellent Care All Around

Posted on October 7th, 2014

Where do I begin? from Office Staff to Jared & Dr.Odie. This has to be the best Dr's private practice I have been too. Dr.Odie is very down to earth and well worth the wait. Office staff is very friendly, fast triage, handle billing & scheduling concerns promptly, efficient and they go above and beyond. Everything from scheduling immediate care to pulling up records, they have it down!!! Jared & Dr. Odie make a great team. They are always patient, knowledgeable, willing to help, friendly, comforting and accurate. They take the time to explain the condition in detail (I can understand), explain the treatment plan and the theory behind the treatment plan. Thank you. This office has values that I love and I will continue to recommend them.

Reccomended Highly

Posted on September 19th, 2013

I refer most of my patients to Dr. Odie. His whole office is a pleasure to work with. He gives very indivdual attention and is very knowledgeable.

Posted on June 8th, 2013

DR.ODIE TAKES HIS TIME AND SHOWS SKILLS AND PASSION AT THE SAME TIME.I SAW DR.ODIE SIT ON THE BED OF A RESIDENT[IN RESPIRATORY DISTRESS] AND HELD HER HAND AND TALKED WITH HER UNTIL SHE HAD CALMED TOTALLY DOWN AND WAS ABLE TO BREATHE THE RIGHT WAY.

Excellent

Posted on May 18th, 2012

Anytime I have come to this office I have been treated with the upmost respect and care. The 2 doctors are great and the rest of the Medical staff are wonderful.