Overall Review

October 7th, 2016
Dr. Odie and his staff are wonderful. Highly recommend!!

September 19th, 2016
Wonderful Doctor
Dr Odie is a wonderful dr. He listens to everything you have to say and doesn't rush you through your visit. He has great bedside manner and really cares about his patients. He is good about returning calls and following up. His office staff are very friendly and caring also. I would definitely recommend him to family and friends.

January 8th, 2016
After I called his office to voice my opinion about my husbands appointment. Tina his office assistant went to Dr Odie and he called me back yelling at me telling me Asking me where did I get me doctors degree. Then proceed to degrade me telling me it's not any of business. Well when you double and triple book patients and then they expect you to wait two hours to be seen. Dr Dennis Odie was very unprofessional and out of line speaking to me the way he did.

September 29th, 2015
Excellent doctor

February 11th, 2015
upset
Dr. Odie it's one is of the nicest, most competent Drs. I know. That's more than I can say for one off his employees, Tina. She called me the day off my appointment and cancelled it. When I asked her when I could reschedule, she out right lied and said we'll call you at a later date. That is very unprofessional! In my opinion,I think she is a snob and acts like she runs the office. That's a shame that he has people like her working for him. I just can't believe she did that. I waited 1 month for this appointment and she calls the day of. She claims there was an emergency. That is totally a lure because he has P.A.s in the office with him. What type of emergency can a general practioner possibly have, unless it's personal and she should have stayed that. I guess SHE chooses who he should see and who he shouldn't see. I just can't believe she did that. She is very rude. I wouldn't recommend going there simply because of her because you do deal with her and she is not a nice person.

January 26th, 2015
Wait is way too long, staff acts like they own the joint. Not friendly . Love the doc

January 6th, 2015
Mazi
Very wonderful MD. I have been with him for the past 15 years and will not seek for another MD. The office is very conducive and run right to my very liken. He is competent and very warm. Staff is courteous aqnd very professional.

October 7th, 2014
Excellent Care All Around
Where do I begin? from Office Staff to Jared & Dr.Odie. This has to be the best Dr's private practice I have been too. Dr.Odie is very down to earth and well worth the wait. Office staff is very friendly, fast triage, handle billing & scheduling concerns promptly, efficient and they go above and beyond. Everything from scheduling immediate care to pulling up records, they have it down!!! Jared & Dr. Odie make a great team. They are always patient, knowledgeable, willing to help, friendly, comforting and accurate. They take the time to explain the condition in detail (I can understand), explain the treatment plan and the theory behind the treatment plan. Thank you. This office has values that I love and I will continue to recommend them.

September 19th, 2013
Reccomended Highly
I refer most of my patients to Dr. Odie. His whole office is a pleasure to work with. He gives very indivdual attention and is very knowledgeable.

June 8th, 2013
DR.ODIE TAKES HIS TIME AND SHOWS SKILLS AND PASSION AT THE SAME TIME.I SAW DR.ODIE SIT ON THE BED OF A RESIDENT[IN RESPIRATORY DISTRESS] AND HELD HER HAND AND TALKED WITH HER UNTIL SHE HAD CALMED TOTALLY DOWN AND WAS ABLE TO BREATHE THE RIGHT WAY.

May 18th, 2012
Excellent
Anytime I have come to this office I have been treated with the upmost respect and care. The 2 doctors are great and the rest of the Medical staff are wonderful.

May 4th, 2011
Dr. Odie is worth the wait!
Very professional and caring. Dr. Odie is worth the wait, he takes time to listen to his patients and you don't feel rushed. He has helped our family out tremendously, I highly recommend Dr. Odie to anyone I can.