A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Oh, MD, PHD is board certified in Dermatology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Oh graduated from Stanford University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Oh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center and UCSF Childrens Hospital
- San Francisco Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Oh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Oh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dennis H. Oh practice?
Dr. Dennis Oh practices Dermatology near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See San Francisco Dermatologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Denis Oh, Dr. Denny Oh, Dr. Deon Oh, Dr. Dion Oh, Dr. Dwight Oh, Dr. Sid Oh