A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Oh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Oh, MD, PHD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Oh graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Oh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- San Francisco Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- UCSF Medical Center and UCSF Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Hyun Oh MD and PHD is a male Dermatologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Dennis H. Oh practice?
- Dr. Dennis Oh has 1 office location.
Dr. Dennis Oh practices Dermatology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Dermatologists.