A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Oleary:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Oleary, Neurologist with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, Osteopath, Pulmonologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Oleary graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Oleary has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
- Memorial Regional Hospital
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis James Oleary DO is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dennis J. Oleary practice?
- Dr. Dennis Oleary has 1 office location.
Dr. Dennis Oleary practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near North Miami Beach, FL.
See North Miami Beach Internists, North Miami Beach Pulmonologists, and North Miami Beach Critical Care Practitioners.