Learn more about Dr. Dennis Oleary:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Oleary, Neurologist with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, Osteopath, Pulmonologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oleary
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Oleary Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Oleary graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Oleary has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital West
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis J Oleary DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Dennis J. Oleary practice?
- Dr. Dennis Oleary has 1 office location.
Dr. Dennis Oleary practices Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Miami, FL.
See Miami Family Physicians, Miami Internists, Miami Critical Care Practitioners, and Miami Pulmonologists.