A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Oleary:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Oleary, Neurologist with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, Osteopath, Pulmonologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Oleary graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Oleary has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital West
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis J Oleary DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Dennis J. Oleary practice?
- Dr. Dennis Oleary has 1 office location.
Dr. Dennis Oleary practices Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Miami, FL.
See Miami Family Physicians, Miami Internists, Miami Critical Care Practitioners, and Miami Pulmonologists.