A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Orland is Excellent. Dr. Orland has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Orland graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.More Education & Awards
Dr. Orland has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph`s Wayne Hospital
- St. Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
- Chilton Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Orland accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Orland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dennis Orland practice?
Dr. Dennis Orland practices Family Medicine near Wayne, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Little Falls, NJ and Haledon, NJ.
See Wayne Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Denny Orland, Dr. Dwight Orland, Dr. Sydney Orland, Dr. Dion Orland, Dr. Sidney Orland, Dr. Denis Orland