A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Orland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Orland is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Orland
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Orland Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Orland graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Orland has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Chilton Memorial Hospital
- St. Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
- St. Joseph's Wayne Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Orland DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 47 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dennis Orland practice?
- Dr. Dennis Orland has 6 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Orland practices Family Medicine near Wayne, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Little Falls, NJ and North Haledon, NJ.
See Wayne Family Physicians.