A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Orr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Orr is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Orr graduated from Des Moines University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Orr has 3 hospital affiliations:
- HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center
- Northside Medical Center
- St Elizabeth Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Paul Orr DO is a male Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dennis P. Orr practice?
- Dr. Dennis Orr has 4 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Orr practices Surgery near Youngstown, OH.
See Youngstown Surgeons.