A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Ortiz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Ortiz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Ortiz graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ortiz has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- North Hills Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis L Ortiz DO is a male Urologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Dennis L. Ortiz practice?
- Dr. Dennis Ortiz has 5 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Ortiz practices Urology near Colleyville, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Bridgeport, TX and Irving, TX.
See Colleyville Urologists.