A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Ownby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Ownby is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Ownby, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Allergy & Immunology - Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
- Occupational Diseases
- Respiratory Hypersensitivity
Education & Awards
Dr. Ownby graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ownby has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Coffee Regional Medical Center
- Mcg Health, Inc
- Medical College of Georgia Hospital and Clinic
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ownby accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Unicare - 9 plans
- Absolute Total Care - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dennis R. Ownby practice?
Dr. Dennis Ownby practices Allergy & Immunology, Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near Waycross, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Augusta, GA and Greensboro, GA.
See Waycross Allergists, Waycross Pediatricians, and Waycross Pediatric Specialists.