A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Ownby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Ownby is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Ownby, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Allergy & Immunology - Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Occupational Diseases
- Respiratory Hypersensitivity
Education & Awards
Dr. Ownby graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ownby has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Coffee Regional Medical Center
- Mcg Health, Inc
- Medical College of Georgia Hospital and Clinic
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis R Ownby MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Dennis R. Ownby practice?
- Dr. Dennis Ownby has 4 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Ownby practices Allergy & Immunology, Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near Waycross, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Augusta, GA and Greensboro, GA.
See Waycross Allergists and Waycross Pediatricians.