A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Ownby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Ownby is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ownby
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ownby Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Ownby, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Allergy & Immunology - Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Occupational Diseases
- Respiratory Hypersensitivity
Education & Awards
Dr. Ownby graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ownby has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Coffee Regional Medical Center
- Mcg Health, Inc
- Medical College of Georgia Hospital and Clinic
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis R Ownby MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Dennis R. Ownby practice?
- Dr. Dennis Ownby has 4 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Ownby practices Allergy & Immunology, Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near Waycross, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Augusta, GA and Greensboro, GA.
See Waycross Allergists, Waycross Pediatricians, and Waycross Pediatric Specialists.