The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dennis Ownby
Dr. Dennis Ownby, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Greensboro, GA, with other offices in Augusta, GA and Waycross, GA (and 1 other location). He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Allergy, Allergy and Immunology and Pediatrics. Dr. Ownby is affiliated with Coffee Regional Medical Center, Mcg Health, Inc and Medical College of Georgia Hospital and Clinic. He speaks English.
Dr. Dennis Ownby has the following 3 specialties
- Pediatric Allergy
A pediatric allergist and immunologist knows the immune system in and out and specializes in how your child’s immune system fights infections and outside invaders. Of course, this includes autoimmune diseases, asthma and pneumonia, but they...
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Dennis Ownby is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greensboro, GA.
Dr. Philip Smith
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
Greensboro, GA 0.01 mi43
Dr. William Dolen
Pediatrics, Allergy and Immunology
Greensboro, GA 0.01 mi36
Dr. David Flannery
Pediatrics, Medical Genetics
Greensboro, GA 0.01 mi37