A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Han:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Han, Otolaryngologist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Han, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hearing Aids
- Hearing Loss
- Laser Surgery
- Mouth Cancer
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Thyroid Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Han graduated from University of Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Han has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Medical Center - Hobart
- St. Catherine Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Paul Han MD is a male Otolaryngologist and practices in Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, Facial Plastic Surgery, Pediatric Otolaryngology, Otolaryngic Allergy, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dennis P. Han practice?
- Dr. Dennis Han has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Han practices Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, Facial Plastic Surgery, Pediatric Otolaryngology, Otolaryngic Allergy, and Sleep Medicine near Merrillville, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Munster, IN.
See Merrillville Otolaryngologists, Merrillville Pediatric Specialists, and Merrillville Sleep Medicine Doctors.