A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Han:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Han, Otolaryngologist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Han
Chronic Pain Patient Education Learn how to prepare and what to expect by reading our chronic pain patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Han Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Han, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hearing Aids
- Hearing Loss
- Laser Surgery
- Mouth Cancer
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Thyroid Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Han graduated from University of Chicago. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Han has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Medical Center - Hobart
- St. Catherine Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis P Han MD is a male Otolaryngologist and practices in Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dennis P. Han practice?
- Dr. Dennis Han has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Han practices Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine near Merrillville, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Munster, IN.
See Merrillville Otolaryngologists and Merrillville Sleep Medicine Doctors.