Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Crissy Nitz on Apr 2nd, 2015

Ive had tubes put in my ears twice by Dr. Han and going in for my 3rd time soon. My son has had them in 3 times and my daughter once all by Dr. Han. The surgeries were fast and pretty much painless. His nurses and staff are all comforting and very helpful. The center where the procedures were done was amazing. We were in and out very quickly. I will refer anyone that needs a good ENT to Dr. Han!

by Renee Kraft on Mar 9th, 2015

Dr. Han said that I had the worse case of swimmers ear that he had seen. I saw him on a Tuesday and by the next Saturday all was well! I am now recommending Dr. Han to a friend.

Relief show details Relief
by Sarah N. on Apr 8th, 2014

We love Dr. Han! He has been my family's doctor for many years and we all love him. I finally did something about my chronic sinuses, and now I can breathe!!! I didn't even realize how bad I was feeling til I did the sinus balloon procedure and can compare how I felt before and how much better I feel now. Talk about relief. I totally trust Dr. Han and I really like his nurse Michelle, she is really on the ball.

by Williamson, Donna J. on Mar 20th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Han's for numerous years and found that because of the number of offices, it is not a problem to get an appointment when needed. The staff is very courteous - which is especially important when you don't feel very good! Dr. Han is not only compassionate in his manner of care, but takes the time to listen. I have never felt he rushed through my visit. I give Dr. Han and his entire team/staff my recommendation.

Jun 25th, 2012

Dr. Han looks at the facts and then gives a diagnosis rather than jumping to conclusions too early. He listens to all I have to say and answers all questions. Very great doctor. I cannot say anything positive about the nurse practitioner that was there while I was in his office. She is very rude and snappy and not helpful at all. I belive her name was Katie. In spite of her I still go to Dr. Han seeing as he is very good at what he does.

Second opinion counts show details Second opinion counts
Jan 16th, 2012

My endocrinologist referred me to an ENT in his same medical system about a year ago. This ENT kept saying she wants to monitor some symptoms like throat pain and even a mass/tumor. I felt that something was wrong after my pain was getting worse, I also have been feeling sluggish and just not feeling myself. I finally went for a second opinion with Dr. Han. My neighbor and friends recommended him. I even asked my endocrinologist and he said that Dr. Han had a very good reputation as an ENT. I am so glad that I went to see him bc he ran some other tests and gave me a more understandable explanation of my condition. He also recommended that I take out the tumor and did not suggest that he be the one to do the surgery, bc he knew that this was a second opinion. After bringing my husband and father to see Dr. Han again, we trusted that he was the best person to do the surgery. It has been about 4 months and I feel so much better and I don't have the throat pain anymore. Sometimes when you feel that something isn't right, go for a second opinion. Don't just go with who your primary doctor recommends. I highly recommend Dr. Han.

Mr Richard Tratar show details Mr Richard Tratar
Sep 1st, 2011

When I initially went to Dr.Han I had been suffering with severe headaches in the front and back of my head.I had seen many doctors previously that did their best to diagnose the problem but to no avail. After learning that I had a sinus infection I went to see Dr. Han. On the first visit he really seemed concerned about me and ordered an MRI stat. It was because of his thouroughness that they discovered that I had bleeding of the brain. Thank you Dr.Han for your sense of urgency and really hearing my concerns.

Surgical Nurse show details Surgical Nurse
Jun 1st, 2011

I highly recommend Dr. Han. He is a very good surgeon and a nice and caring doctor and person. We love him in the OR because he is so good, fast and caring. He has been my children's doctor and we always recommend Dr. Han to family members and friends. I prefer going to the Munster office because its not as hectic as the Merrillville office but the girls are nice in both offices.

Thyroid surgery show details Thyroid surgery
by Bryan Thompkins on Oct 21st, 2010

My dad had thyroid surgery by Dr. Han. He is a great doctor. My dad loves him because he makes it very easy to understand whats happening. The thyroid surgery went very well and my dad's recovery went exactly as was described, maybe even better than expected for my dad's age. We are very happy.

by Satisfied mom on Sep 14th, 2010

Dr. Han took out my daughter's tonsils and it was virtually painless. This is incredible since my son had his tonsils taken out (by another doctor) last year and he was miserable. We're very satisfied.

Grateful Patient show details Grateful Patient
Jul 21st, 2010

I am so very grateful to Dr. Han. He is very caring and attentive and he treats me as a person, not just another patient. I am breathing better than I ever have in years. I also did not have any recovery period, he's a great surgeon! I have heard this from friends and family that he is good, but now I believe it!!!