Dr. Dennis Han Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dennis Han?

Dr han very nice be he will tell you one and don't put it in wright if. Tell him. The truth he he think your lie then he finds out your telling him the truth he look stupid. He told the truth when he said it's stuck in my nose and on my lung's

Posted on July 8th, 2017

Posted on October 27th, 2016

Dr. Han is a nice person, but challenging cases challenge him to the point that he doesn't know how to act. if you plan to visit him for a simple and minimal problem, he's your man, anything more, find someone else.

Excellent surgeon

Posted on October 18th, 2016

I had sinus surgery in August. Dr. Han is caring, professional and an excellent surgeon. My husband is now seeing him and will likely have the same procedure. We highly recommend Dr. Han

Very happy nephew

Posted on February 12th, 2016

Since I work in the OR, I recommended Dr. Han to my brother and sis-in-law and my nephew just had surgery this Monday. Today is Friday and Connor is up and running and feels fantastic. He wanted to go to school today but Dr. Han suggested that he stays home one more day, how funny! They are very happy with Dr. Han.

Posted on April 2nd, 2015

Ive had tubes put in my ears twice by Dr. Han and going in for my 3rd time soon. My son has had them in 3 times and my daughter once all by Dr. Han. The surgeries were fast and pretty much painless. His nurses and staff are all comforting and very helpful. The center where the procedures were done was amazing. We were in and out very quickly. I will refer anyone that needs a good ENT to Dr. Han!

Posted on March 10th, 2015

Dr. Han said that I had the worse case of swimmers ear that he had seen. I saw him on a Tuesday and by the next Saturday all was well! I am now recommending Dr. Han to a friend.

Relief

Posted on April 8th, 2014

We love Dr. Han! He has been my family's doctor for many years and we all love him. I finally did something about my chronic sinuses, and now I can breathe!!! I didn't even realize how bad I was feeling til I did the sinus balloon procedure and can compare how I felt before and how much better I feel now. Talk about relief. I totally trust Dr. Han and I really like his nurse Michelle, she is really on the ball.

Posted on March 20th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Han's for numerous years and found that because of the number of offices, it is not a problem to get an appointment when needed. The staff is very courteous - which is especially important when you don't feel very good! Dr. Han is not only compassionate in his manner of care, but takes the time to listen. I have never felt he rushed through my visit. I give Dr. Han and his entire team/staff my recommendation.

Posted on June 25th, 2012

Dr. Han looks at the facts and then gives a diagnosis rather than jumping to conclusions too early. He listens to all I have to say and answers all questions. Very great doctor. I cannot say anything positive about the nurse practitioner that was there while I was in his office. She is very rude and snappy and not helpful at all. I belive her name was Katie. In spite of her I still go to Dr. Han seeing as he is very good at what he does.

Second opinion counts

Posted on January 16th, 2012

My endocrinologist referred me to an ENT in his same medical system about a year ago. This ENT kept saying she wants to monitor some symptoms like throat pain and even a mass/tumor. I felt that something was wrong after my pain was getting worse, I also have been feeling sluggish and just not feeling myself. I finally went for a second opinion with Dr. Han. My neighbor and friends recommended him. I even asked my endocrinologist and he said that Dr. Han had a very good reputation as an ENT. I am so glad that I went to see him bc he ran some other tests and gave me a more understandable explanation of my condition. He also recommended that I take out the tumor and did not suggest that he be the one to do the surgery, bc he knew that this was a second opinion. After bringing my husband and father to see Dr. Han again, we trusted that he was the best person to do the surgery. It has been about 4 months and I feel so much better and I don't have the throat pain anymore. Sometimes when you feel that something isn't right, go for a second opinion. Don't just go with who your primary doctor recommends. I highly recommend Dr. Han.

Mr Richard Tratar

Posted on September 1st, 2011

When I initially went to Dr.Han I had been suffering with severe headaches in the front and back of my head.I had seen many doctors previously that did their best to diagnose the problem but to no avail. After learning that I had a sinus infection I went to see Dr. Han. On the first visit he really seemed concerned about me and ordered an MRI stat. It was because of his thouroughness that they discovered that I had bleeding of the brain. Thank you Dr.Han for your sense of urgency and really hearing my concerns.

Surgical Nurse

Posted on June 1st, 2011

I highly recommend Dr. Han. He is a very good surgeon and a nice and caring doctor and person. We love him in the OR because he is so good, fast and caring. He has been my children's doctor and we always recommend Dr. Han to family members and friends. I prefer going to the Munster office because its not as hectic as the Merrillville office but the girls are nice in both offices.