Dr. Dennis Han MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

October 27th, 2016
Dr. Han is a nice person, but challenging cases challenge him to the point that he doesn't know how to act. if you plan to visit him for a simple and minimal problem, he's your man, anything more, find someone else.

October 18th, 2016
Excellent surgeon
I had sinus surgery in August. Dr. Han is caring, professional and an excellent surgeon. My husband is now seeing him and will likely have the same procedure. We highly recommend Dr. Han

February 12th, 2016
Very happy nephew
Since I work in the OR, I recommended Dr. Han to my brother and sis-in-law and my nephew just had surgery this Monday. Today is Friday and Connor is up and running and feels fantastic. He wanted to go to school today but Dr. Han suggested that he stays home one more day, how funny! They are very happy with Dr. Han.

April 2nd, 2015
Ive had tubes put in my ears twice by Dr. Han and going in for my 3rd time soon. My son has had them in 3 times and my daughter once all by Dr. Han. The surgeries were fast and pretty much painless. His nurses and staff are all comforting and very helpful. The center where the procedures were done was amazing. We were in and out very quickly. I will refer anyone that needs a good ENT to Dr. Han!

March 9th, 2015
Dr. Han said that I had the worse case of swimmers ear that he had seen. I saw him on a Tuesday and by the next Saturday all was well! I am now recommending Dr. Han to a friend.

April 8th, 2014
Relief
We love Dr. Han! He has been my family's doctor for many years and we all love him. I finally did something about my chronic sinuses, and now I can breathe!!! I didn't even realize how bad I was feeling til I did the sinus balloon procedure and can compare how I felt before and how much better I feel now. Talk about relief. I totally trust Dr. Han and I really like his nurse Michelle, she is really on the ball.

March 20th, 2013
I have been a patient of Dr. Han's for numerous years and found that because of the number of offices, it is not a problem to get an appointment when needed. The staff is very courteous - which is especially important when you don't feel very good! Dr. Han is not only compassionate in his manner of care, but takes the time to listen. I have never felt he rushed through my visit. I give Dr. Han and his entire team/staff my recommendation.

June 25th, 2012
Dr. Han looks at the facts and then gives a diagnosis rather than jumping to conclusions too early. He listens to all I have to say and answers all questions. Very great doctor. I cannot say anything positive about the nurse practitioner that was there while I was in his office. She is very rude and snappy and not helpful at all. I belive her name was Katie. In spite of her I still go to Dr. Han seeing as he is very good at what he does.

January 16th, 2012
Second opinion counts
My endocrinologist referred me to an ENT in his same medical system about a year ago. This ENT kept saying she wants to monitor some symptoms like throat pain and even a mass/tumor. I felt that something was wrong after my pain was getting worse, I also have been feeling sluggish and just not feeling myself. I finally went for a second opinion with Dr. Han. My neighbor and friends recommended him. I even asked my endocrinologist and he said that Dr. Han had a very good reputation as an ENT. I am so glad that I went to see him bc he ran some other tests and gave me a more understandable explanation of my condition. He also recommended that I take out the tumor and did not suggest that he be the one to do the surgery, bc he knew that this was a second opinion. After bringing my husband and father to see Dr. Han again, we trusted that he was the best person to do the surgery. It has been about 4 months and I feel so much better and I don't have the throat pain anymore. Sometimes when you feel that something isn't right, go for a second opinion. Don't just go with who your primary doctor recommends. I highly recommend Dr. Han.

September 1st, 2011
Mr Richard Tratar
When I initially went to Dr.Han I had been suffering with severe headaches in the front and back of my head.I had seen many doctors previously that did their best to diagnose the problem but to no avail. After learning that I had a sinus infection I went to see Dr. Han. On the first visit he really seemed concerned about me and ordered an MRI stat. It was because of his thouroughness that they discovered that I had bleeding of the brain. Thank you Dr.Han for your sense of urgency and really hearing my concerns.

June 1st, 2011
Surgical Nurse
I highly recommend Dr. Han. He is a very good surgeon and a nice and caring doctor and person. We love him in the OR because he is so good, fast and caring. He has been my children's doctor and we always recommend Dr. Han to family members and friends. I prefer going to the Munster office because its not as hectic as the Merrillville office but the girls are nice in both offices.

October 21st, 2010
Thyroid surgery
My dad had thyroid surgery by Dr. Han. He is a great doctor. My dad loves him because he makes it very easy to understand whats happening. The thyroid surgery went very well and my dad's recovery went exactly as was described, maybe even better than expected for my dad's age. We are very happy.