A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Miller, Urogynecology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Miller, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pelvic Floor Disorders bladder and bowel control problems
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Miller has 30 hospital affiliations:
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Francis
- St. Luke's Medical Center-Milwaukee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Paul Miller MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Urology.
- Where does Dr. Dennis P. Miller practice?
- Dr. Dennis Miller has 5 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Miller practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Urology near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Franklin, WI and Wauwatosa, WI.
See Milwaukee Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Milwaukee Urologists.