A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Miller, Urogynecology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Miller, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Miller has 28 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Francis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis P Miller MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Dennis P. Miller practice?
- Dr. Dennis Miller has 6 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Miller practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Pleasant, WI and Franklin, WI.
See Milwaukee Obstetricians & Gynecologists.