A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Packey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Packey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Packey graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Packey has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Casimer Packey DO and MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dennis C. Packey practice?
- Dr. Dennis Packey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Packey practices Internal Medicine near Grosse Pointe Woods, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.