A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Pangtay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Pangtay is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Pangtay, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Pangtay graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Tamaulipas, Tampico. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pangtay has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Las Colinas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Pangtay MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dennis Pangtay practice?
- Dr. Dennis Pangtay has 1 office location.
Dr. Dennis Pangtay practices Family Medicine near Irving, TX.
See Irving Family Physicians.