Family Physicians

2021 N MacArthur Blvd
Ste 350
Irving, TX 75061
972-253-2555
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

|  Great Primary Physician  |  show details
Mar 28th, 2013

Ease of Appointment. Very Cool Doctor. He will never scare you. But scolds with a smile

|  VERY COURTEOUS AND PROFESSIONAL  |  show details
Aug 17th, 2010

I WENT IN WITH YEARS OF HAVING STOMACHE PROBLEMS AND MULTIPLE TESTS, YET AFTER ONE VISIT AND JUST A FEW ADDITIONAL TESTS, HE CONFIRMED I HAD AN HPYLORI INFECTION FOR YEARS, THAT HAD NOT BEEN DETECTED AND WAS EASILY TREATED WITH MEDICATION, I SHOULD HAVE FOUND HIM YRS AGO!!

|  show details
May 11th, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr Pangtay's for approx 20 years, but I am finished with him. When you get to see him, you have his undivided attention.The previous 3 times I've gone to see him, the wait time was 1 - 1/2 hours long, even with an appointment. The last time I called ahead and was told he was running on time, but when I got there, it was not true. After 30 minutes, I left, never to return.

|  Poor Overall  |  show details
by Kay on Sep 11th, 2009

I visted this doctor as it was the closest to my office in Irving, TX. I saw the PA and ended up having to wait over thirty minutes past my appointment time. I looked past this, thinking it must have been a busy day, and went back. I have always felt tired so the PA did a great job of asking questions and decided to send me for blood-work. She asked what number was best to reach me and I even gave her two additional phone numbers. One day I came home to a letter from the office. Upon opening it I realized it was my test results and a perscription. I never received a call about my blood-work. I called to speak to someone about this and got a call back almost two days later. When I did get the call the nurse who called me provided no useful information and told me "well what you read online is all the information that I would be able to give you." So basically, I was told to just read up online for all my information. There are numerous interactions with this drug and I will need to take it the rest of my life. I'm glad I found out through a letter and internet research.