Dr. Dennis Pank MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Grand Blanc, MI

February 3rd, 2016
Because of insurance doctors cannot spend a lot of time with your patient and when they start charging for paperwork for family leave act or two or three pages to make up for the time that they lose I do not qualify them as a great doctor however my father and mother like him very much it's the staff that is half fast

July 2nd, 2015
I searched high and low for a doctor that actually cared for their patients. After three years I found him. In fact he's so good that my picky husband and two boys see him and absolutely love him. He's up to date with the recent studies and had a way with my toddler that I've never seen before. I'm not saying that other doctors aren't intelligent, but he is by far the smartest one I've met. Over all he is a phenomenal doctor

June 2nd, 2015
Not recommended
I saw this doctor for several years when I was in my 20's. I was not comfortable with some comments he made regarding societal acceptance of male promiscuity.

November 1st, 2014
A doctor who truly cares!
Dr. Pank delivered are youngest daughter in 1990 and he has been our doctor ever since! He took care of all three of our children who are now adults. One of our children still drives an hour to see Dr. Pank. My husband has had many health problems and Dr. Pank has gone the extra mile to help him! Sometimes you may have to wait a while to see him (usually it is not too long) but when it is your turn he always takes his time to answer your questions and you never feel rushed! He is an excellent doctor who truly cares about his patients!

August 6th, 2014
Great Doctor
Dr. Pank has been our family's Dr. For almost 18 years. I couldn't ask for a better Dr. I moved a half hour away and will still drive to see him. Our family loves him.

October 20th, 2012
The Best
I have been going to Dr. Pank since 1987. All three of my daughters went to him also and now that they are adults and gone their own ways they all wish they could find another doctor like Dr. Pank. He is never too busy to take time out to talk and joke around along with making sure you are taken care of. If doctors still made house calls I believe he would be right in that realm. Too bad other people in this profession have lost sight of the fact that they are there to make a patient feel better not only physically but emotionally. Dr. Pank cares.

June 20th, 2012
Dr Pank has been an ANGEL to our entire family. He has become a mentor and a friend. I dont think I would have lived thru my divorce without him. I feel like he really truely cares and does what ever he can do to help.I am very lucky to have been cared for by him for over 20 years.

November 9th, 2011
Been going to Dr. Pank for years
Dr. Pank is a very caring and good Dr. Years ago he checked on my Grandmother, on his way home from work, because she needed sugar and blood pressure checked, and couldn't drive. Wouldn't charge her, just said, " just wanted to see your doing ok" I decided a Dr. that took such good care of my Grandmother could take care of my children. We started going to him with my first family of children, and now my second family of children. I wouldn't go anywhere else. The staff is great, polite, and they always get me in as soon as they can.

November 9th, 2011
Dr. Pank has been my doc since 1990. I love him and how he cares for my family. He has always been there for us.

September 17th, 2011
Dr. Pank has always provided my family with excellent care.

June 6th, 2011
Good to our Family
My Son has had troubles over the past years with a couple bouts of pnuemonia and Dr. Pank has given his full attention each time. It is appreciated

February 22nd, 2010
rudness of office staff
the girls inside the glass seemed aggitated when, after waiting 5 minuutes to pay my bill, I pecked on the glass to make my payment and interrupted their conversation about an article they were discussing about a nose job some actress had undergone.