A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Pannullo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Pannullo is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Pannullo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Pannullo graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Pannullo has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis R Pannullo MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dennis R. Pannullo practice?
- Dr. Dennis Pannullo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Pannullo practices Internal Medicine near Uxbridge, MA.
Additional practice locations include: North Providence, RI.
See Uxbridge Internists.