Dr. Dennis Pappas Jr MD Patient Reviews

3.8

• Good
  • Bad

April 17th, 2016
Dr. Dennis Pappas is one of the most knowledgable, caring doctors I have ever seen. I would highly recommend him!

January 23rd, 2016
Disgrace to his father's name and profession
dr. pappas sr. was a great doctor. his son is a disgrace to his name. all pappas jr. cares about is money. he herds patients in and out only for their money. he will refer you to other specialists claiming they'll solve your medical problems. isn't that HIS job when its related to ENT problems? His office is dirty, dark and shabby. His receptionist looks like she knows her way around tutwiler. every time i saw this measle of a man, he misdiagnosed me based on his previous misdiagnoses. his shills write many of the glowing reviews youll read. hes not above that because hes a scumbag doctor who will charge for a 30 minute visit while spending less than 5 minutes with you. avoid him at all costs.

May 31st, 2013
I would not choose this practice for the following reasons: He takes frequent and long vacations; therefore, it is very difficult to make an appointment. Secondly, the receptionist is so rude and abrasive; I simply cannot believe she has a job talking to people. Next, when you do get an appt., he uses the very dated practice of scheduling appointments. Basically he herds everyone in at 730, and you wait for your turn, which might not not be for hours. Finally, he requests numerous follow-ups so that he can charge for an office visit each time.

October 24th, 2011
Excellent
They are the best around

June 29th, 2011
Highly Recommend
Dr. Pappas, Sr. was my ENT/Ear Doc when I was a small child. He has passed on his medical knowledge, compassion for patients, excellent attitude and bedside manner to his son, Dr. Dennis Pappas, Jr. Dr. Pappas always fully explains your issues, never seems rushed, and everytime I've seen him, whether or at the office or the surgery center, he always has a positive attitude and a smile on his face. Dr. Pappas, Jr. is one of the preiminent ear specialist in town. Just as his dad was. Dr. Pappas is not practicing as an ENT, he totally focused on ear problems/diseases. Highly recommend Dr. Pappas, Jr. for any problems with ears. If you are a new patient, just be prepared for a wait to get into see him. He is booked ALL the time. But well worth the wait

February 6th, 2011
A TRUE SAVIOR
I LOVE PAPPAS, JR. HE IS KIND AND CARING. HE LISTENS. I SAW DOCTOR AFTER DOCTOR FOR YEARS AND AFTER MY FIRST VISIT WITH HIM, I HAD AN ANSWER TO MY PROBLEM. MY CHRONIC VERTIGO PREVIOUSLY KEPT ME FROM DOING SO MANY THINGS THAT I LOVE, BUT HE HAS WORKED WITH ME, PROVIDED LONG TERM EFFECTIVE TREATMENT, FOLLOWED MY CONDITION CLOSELY AND PROVIDED SEVERAL OPTIONS FOR ME TO CONSIDER NOW THAT IT HAS RETURNED. HE IS CERTAINLY ONE OF THE GOOD ONES.

August 6th, 2009
Wonderfiul
I loved dr.pappas. he is kid-friendly. i would recommend him.

July 12th, 2009
Missed the Diagnosis
I saw Dr.Pappas, Jr. for over a year for Meniere's Disease and ended up worse than when I came. Changed doctors and he ordered tests that found that I also had benign positional vertigo and nystagmus, plus Meniere's Disease. Treated with medication and immediately functioned better and now have surgery scheduled to insert a shunt. All Dr. Pappas wants to do is continue to give gentamicin injections. They didn't work for me and he wanted me to one every month! He never offered me medication to control the symptoms. My family doctor had to write my prescription for valium to suppress the balance system, or else I would have been completely disabled by the vertigo. He never once thought that I might have something else going on besides Meniere's. My new doctor suggested it on the very first visit and the tests proved him right.

August 23rd, 2008
He gave me back my hearing.
Dr. Pappas was great, put me through all the test tell he new exactly why I was deaf. Then recommend a surgical prosegur and restored my hearing. He's great and great bedside manner.I can hear my grandchildren fuss, fight, talk and cry it's great.

July 2nd, 2017