Dr. Dennis Park MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.4

November 30th, 2011
My daughter went to see Dr Park as a follow up to an emergency room visit for a broken arm. In reviewing the X-rays, Dr Park noticed something faint on the xrays that was not notice by the orthopedic doctor in the ER which might indicate a more severe situation affecting a growth plate. We had left the ER with the impression that it was a mild break and all was well. I applaud Dr Park for his attention to detail and his vast knowledge in orthopedics. I also feel that this is one of the few doctors that I've run into that is not afraid to recommend options that might not be popular with my insurance company.I'm not sure what happen to the other reviewer, but we had a much different experience. Dr Park was very friendly and personable to my daughter. I would much rather have this doctor who knows his stuff and really proved that he is an expert in his field, than someone with a big smile that miss calls situations. I would highly recommend Dr Park.

August 23rd, 2010
This doctor should not be practicing medicine in my opinion. He is a bumbling idiot and unable to articulate in an unalarming manner. He seemed more interested in showing his knowledge, talking about tumors when none were there, didn't even measure the degree of inflammation so he could follow up in an intelligent manner, ordered unnecessary tests to cover his a__ . I would never go to this guy.

November 14th, 2009
Avoid this guy at all costs.