inactive

Overall Review

• 1 review

Showing 1 - 1 review

October 7th, 2014
Not just your average doctor
Dr. Parlavecchio was one of a kind. He would make doctor visits to your house if you needed him to. I don't know of any doctor doing this anymore. About a month before he died I had called the hospital answering service to get a hold of him for my boyfriend who was experiencing problems. He called me back (immediately) even though it was his day off and was still trying to find a way to see him. He was so kind, humble and down to earth. He possessed the best bedside manner, genuine concern and had the most wonderful and funny sense of humor. I was really down-hearted when I found out that he died on Easter day this year. Will never be able to replace such an Amazing Doctor!! He was a beautiful person inside and out who treated his patients like a friend. Thanks Dr. Parlavecchio for the wonderful care that you gave to my parents and boyfriend. Sincerest of condolences to his family.