A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Parten:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Parten is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Parten graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Parten has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Bernards Medical Center
- Crossridge Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Dewayne Parten MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dennis D. Parten practice?
- Dr. Dennis Parten has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Parten practices Family Medicine near Monette, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Jonesboro, AR.
See Monette Primary Care Doctors.