Get the facts about insomnia, including the different types, who gets it, and what causes it.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Sleep Apnea Sleep apnea symptoms, risk factors, and complications.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dennis Patin
Dr. Dennis Patin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Miami, FL, with another office in Miami, FL. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Pain Management and Anesthesiology. Dr. Patin is affiliated with University of Miami Sylvester Co Cancer Center, Cedars Medical Center and Bascom Palmer Eye Institute - Anne Bates Leach Eye Hospital. Dr. Patin has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Dennis Patin has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach...
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
Dr. Dennis Patin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.
Dr. Kamran Saraf
Pain Management, Anesthesiology
Miami, FL 0.01 mi9
Dr. Dewayne Lockhart Jr
Pain Management, Anesthesiology, Neurological Surgery
Miami, FL 0.01 mi9
Dr. Edgar Pierre
Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine
Miami, FL 0.01 mi26