Dr. Dennis Patin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dennis Patin?

Fibromyalgia

Have you seen Dr. Dennis Patin?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 3rd, 2017

DR. PATIN ADJUSTED AND BROKE A BONE OF MINE

I am a well educated executive with 13 years of college from two top universities. I can tell you without a doubt that unfortunately you should stay away from this doctor. In a procedure of mine he twisted completely my sacrum and broke it. Dr. Patin did not use any anesthesia so it was a tremendously painful experience. needless to say this brought on a consistent high degree of pain anytime I sit or stand. He was very rough in the way he handled this procedure.

June 20th, 2016

Your lucky if he is your doctor.

Excellent doctor! Thanks for reducing my pain without the addition of a prescription medication.

November 2nd, 2015

I do not recommend this Dr. Patin at UM downtown. He takes 3 hours or more to see a patient. He looks tired and he cares less about patients. He's profile picture is not update it he is and old Doctor. The staff play games telling patients you next .... I wait 3 hours and I was not call ....

November 2nd, 2015

I have been a patient for over 8 years, he identified the problem, it's not fixable but he has helped manage my care

July 8th, 2015

I believe he will not give up until he has helped me

I believe after all the doctors I have seen Dr.Patin managed to be the only one that I truly trust and think he will find a solution for my pain... He will not rest until he finds something!! Yes you might have to wait and I mean hours... But it's so worth it!!! For all the people with extreme pain conditions he truly understands and you are in a teaching hospital where you can be sure to get the best and newest treatments ...

May 1st, 2015

SMILED as i laid in pain!!!!!!????

Rude, countradicted himself on diagnosis, then said i have to live with the pain!? What kind of nonsense are they teaching? No wonder most doctors are rude and in then out with their minds set on one thing. Not looking into chronic conditions and push new drugs on you. Don't waste your time and money or aggravate you more

April 21st, 2015

Long wait to be asked what do you want me to do!?

In and out 10 minutes wss an all day event to see him and didn't listen to me. Just said herniated and bulging disc DON'T cause pain. Are you kidding me. Avoid avoid

April 21st, 2015

Never even looked at my MRIs just pushed antidepressants

This one of the worst doctors I have ever met. Never examined me waited 2 hours! Came in smiling and told me that I was depressed and even bad mouthed his referral. Spent about 20 minutes re-diagnosed chronic pain syndrome and advised I go to rehab. I am on a low dose of painkiller or else i can't sit or barely walk. Again pychologist or dangerous antidepressants. My pain has been since an car accident 3 years ago. I came for help, all I got was a smirk saying i have to go to a place and pay out of pocket. Never bothered to look at my medical background. Live in pain or take antidepressants even if they make you violent. His answer, "Just gotta deal with it." Please don't waste your time has no interest in you if you've tried everything but surgery. Then again never looked at MRIs drove a long way in pain to wait, not be examined by dr, nor MRI review.

January 24th, 2015

Dr. Dennis Patin

I seen Dr. Patin a long time ago. Dr. Patin was the Dr. that found out I had R.S.D.. I am very thankful to him.

August 21st, 2013

This Doc did not even examine me. He is full of himself & has no bed-side manner

April 27th, 2013

Buyer Beware

This Dr. Makes a good pretense that he is there to help you. But when his one and only thought doesn't work he tells you to go have a good life with your pain. He did not explain side effects never called me back and in general was useless. Don't be fooled by the comments that he sticks by his attention or cares about them in any way. His arrogance is dangerous and he I to be avoided by anyone with complex long term issues.

April 5th, 2013

Great Dr. Thank you for ur services, your knowledge ,and very much your care thank you!!!! Ty,ty,ty.