inactive

Dennis M Pavlinac MD Patient Reviews

3.4
  • 1 review

June 9th, 2011
My son has been a patient of Dr. Pavlinac's for a couple of years. My experience with both the Doctor and his office staff have been excellent. The Dr. has been very thoughtful and thorough in his assessment of my son's illness and with the medication prescribed. He has never hesitated to answer questions and his knowledge and caring are quite evident. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him highly.

May 23rd, 2011
Dr is great! Receptionist is absolutely rude and disrespectful
I called to reschedule an appointment and have never gotten such poor service in my life. It was the most uncomforting experience with a Dr office I have ever experienced. She deffinately does not make it a pleasant experience and does not make you feel welcome nor comfortable at all! I am definitely searching for another Dr office, which is unfortunate for Dr Dennis Pavlinac, seeing how it has nothing to do with him personlly.