Dr. Dennis Peacock MD Patient Reviews

April 18th, 2011
Re Please Patient
I know the guy who "purposely laid on the floor and rolled around". He has a chronic disease called gastropareis where his stomach doesn't work and he suffers from bouts of severe nausea and dehydration. The disease has no cure and can only worsen leading to a feeding tube in the abdomen for nutrition. He feels better when he get's some IV fluids and anti-nausea medication and he can then sit in a chair like a "normal person" and not writhe in pain and weakness. To throw out a paying patient is not very compassionate and unprofessional!

September 3rd, 2010
Great Caring Doctor!!
I went into to Dr. Peacock for a cold. I waited for around 30-45 total. Dr. Peacock spent an ample amount of time with me. He diagnosed my problem and gave me antibiotics and sent me on my way.

June 12th, 2009
Dr Peacock basically threw me out of the office because I was dehydrated and couldn't sit in the waiting room chair, and fell on the floor. Another Urgent Care doctor right down the street took me right in and administered IV fluids and medicine and fixed me right up.