A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Peat is Good. Dr. Peat has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Peat, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Peat graduated from Albany Medical College.More Education & Awards
Dr. Peat has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Walter O Bosewell Memorial Hospital
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Peat accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 4 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Peat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dennis J. Peat practice?
Dr. Dennis Peat practices Internal Medicine near Peoria, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Sun City West, AZ and Glendale, AZ.
See Peoria Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Denny Peat, Dr. Dwight Peat, Dr. Sydney Peat, Dr. Dion Peat, Dr. Sidney Peat, Dr. Denis Peat