A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Peat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Peat is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Peat, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Peat graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Peat has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Joseph Peat MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dennis J. Peat practice?
- Dr. Dennis Peat has 12 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Peat practices Internal Medicine near Peoria, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Sun City West, AZ and Glendale, AZ.
See Peoria Internists.