A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Peppas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Peppas, Urologist, Pediatrician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Peppas, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Bladder Exstrophy
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Peppas graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Peppas has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis S Peppas MD is a male Urologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- Where does Dr. Dennis S. Peppas practice?
- Dr. Dennis Peppas has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Peppas practices Urology and Pediatric Urology near Edinburg, TX.
Additional practice locations include: San Antonio, TX.
See Edinburg Urologists and Edinburg Pediatric Specialists.