Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dennis Perenyi
Dr. Dennis Perenyi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Vestal, NY, with another office in Johnson City, NY. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Perenyi is affiliated with UHS Wilson Medical Center, Wilson Medical Center and United Health Service Hospital. Dr. Perenyi has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Dennis Perenyi has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Dennis Perenyi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Vestal, NY.
Dr. Nancy Shumeyko
Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Vestal, NY 0 mi33
Dr. Asha Gupta
Allergy and Immunology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Johnson City, NY 0.53 mi45
Dr. Preeti Jhaveri
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology
Johnson City, NY 0.69 mi15