A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Perryman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Perryman graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Perryman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- VA Central Iowa Health Care System-Des Moines
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Fayetteville, AR
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Dean Perryman DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dennis D. Perryman practice?
- Dr. Dennis Perryman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Perryman practices Family Medicine near Knoxville, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Fayetteville, AR.
See Knoxville Family Physicians.