A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Pessis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Pessis is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pessis
Overactive Bladder Patient Education Urge incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Pessis Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Pessis, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Pessis graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pessis has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Rush Oak Park Hospital
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis A Pessis MD is a male Urologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Dennis A. Pessis practice?
- Dr. Dennis Pessis has 4 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Pessis practices Urology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Forest, IL and Skokie, IL.
See Chicago Urologists.