A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Pessis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Pessis is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Pessis, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Pessis graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pessis has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
- Rush Oak Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Pessis MD is a male Urologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Dennis Pessis practice?
- Dr. Dennis Pessis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Pessis practices Urology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Forest, IL.
See Chicago Urologists.