A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Peters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Peters is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Peters, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Erectile Dysfunction
Education & Awards
Dr. Peters graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Peters has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Emerald Coast
- West Florida Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis H Peters MD is a male Urologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Dennis H. Peters practice?
- Dr. Dennis Peters has 1 office location.
Dr. Dennis Peters practices Urology near Pensacola, FL.
See Pensacola Urologists.