- Wait Time
- Friendly Staff
- Appropriate Followup
- Spends Time With Me
- Bedside Manner
- Accurate Diagnosis
- Easy Appointments
Share Your Experience
Have you seen Dennis Phelps?
Posted on February 10th, 2014
Wow as I was reading some of these reviews I was shocked. Dr. Phelps has done many surgerys on me. The worst of the surgerys was my broken foot. He was so professional and I feel if it wasnt for his knowledge I would not have my foot. He is the best.
Posted on July 2nd, 2012
1) While prodding my son's knee Dr Phelps told my son to stop being "such a girl" when my son squirmed in pain2) The results of the MRI and the pain my son was having and the history of the injury didn't add up and Dr. Phelps didn't look any deeper to figure out the real issue.3) My 14 yr old son and I were were disappointed with the care he received. We had to seek a second opinion.
Posted on May 2nd, 2011
Wow, The way he treated my mother, a medicare patient, was unacceptable. Not caring, very poor bedside manner, almost even ANGRY at her for asking questions. When I asked the office staff if he was always like that, they told me he was having a bad day. Sorry, if he was...he should have gone home and NOT take it out on his patients. We went elsewhere for her care.
Posted on December 15th, 2010
Dennis Phelps is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Colorado Springs, CO.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides