Dr. Dennis Phillips Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dennis Phillips?

September 20th, 2016

Dr phillips

He is such a great Doc my kids have all lived going to him ,one of my kids still do 😊

June 6th, 2016

My Boys love him...

Dr. Dennis is amazing. He is so easy to talk to. My boys love him because he is so relatable, and makes them feel like a friend and a doctor.

December 13th, 2014

We love Dr. Phillips! He takes the time with our daughter and doesn't rush us. He called us personally to follow up with her care. The staff is excellent and super friendly.

February 28th, 2013

Badattitudeitis!

I am writing this only for the new moms out there. We are leaving this office for many reasons... basically bad attitude if you question what the doc says and percentile nonsense that has gone too far. My sweet LO is 9 mos and is on the small side, much like my other 2 kids. I have been told by this office she is non-thriving and her brain is not growing yet she is hitting milestones and is alert, playing, babbling- all normal stuff for 9 month old. They haven’t looked at my daughter as a whole baby, only trying to chase what must be wrong because she is not meeting their standards and is in the doc's words, "sickly looking". All this worry is unnecessary and just feels like harassment. Precaution is good, however we have capitulated to many tests just for it to come back normal and this negative cycle just continues every time we come in this office. We are very grateful her tests are all normal as we have always known. It's just time to move to a more loving place.

June 27th, 2012

decided my son is not worthy of his time anymore

This doctor would not be my first choice. He removed my son off his patient list after 15 years because I voiced my opinion about his latest diagnose of a problem my son was having

June 9th, 2011

great doctor!

Believe it or not, he was actually my pediatrician! then when i had my daughter, i brought her there and he even remembered me! granted it was at least 15 years ago! still as genuine and kind as i remember!

August 29th, 2016