A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Poe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Poe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Poe
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Poe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Poe, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Balance Disorders (Labyrinth Diseases)
- Cochlear Implantation
- Ear Diseases
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Facial Paralysis
- Meniere's Disease
- Sensorineural Hearing Loss
- Skull Cancer
- Vestibular Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Poe graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 10 awards.
Dr. Poe has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis S Poe FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Pediatric Otolaryngology, Otology, and Neurotology.
- Where does Dr. Dennis S. Poe practice?
- Dr. Dennis Poe has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Poe practices Otolaryngology, Pediatric Otolaryngology, Otology, and Neurotology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Waltham, MA.
See Boston Otolaryngologists.