A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Poe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Poe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Poe, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Balance Disorders (Labyrinth Diseases)
- Cochlear Implantation
- Ear Diseases
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Facial Paralysis
- Meniere's Disease
- Sensorineural Hearing Loss
- Skull Cancer
- Vestibular Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Poe graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 10 awards.
Dr. Poe has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Tufts Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Poe accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 4 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dennis S. Poe practice?
Dr. Dennis Poe practices Otolaryngology, Pediatric Otolaryngology, Otology, Neurotology, Neurology, Surgery, and Clinical Biochemical Genetics near Boston, MA.
See Boston Otolaryngologists, Boston Neurologists, Boston Surgeons, and Boston Geneticists.