A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Poe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Poe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Poe
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Poe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Poe, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Balance Disorders (Labyrinth Diseases)
- Cochlear Implantation
- Ear Diseases
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Facial Paralysis
- Meniere's Disease
- Sensorineural Hearing Loss
- Skull Cancer
- Vestibular Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Poe graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 10 awards.
Dr. Poe has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis S Poe FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Pediatric Otolaryngology, Otology, and Neurotology.
- Where does Dr. Dennis S. Poe practice?
- Dr. Dennis Poe has 1 office location.
Dr. Dennis Poe practices Otolaryngology, Pediatric Otolaryngology, Otology, and Neurotology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Otolaryngologists.