A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Policastro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Policastro, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Lupus Nephritis
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Polycystic Kidney Disease
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Policastro graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Policastro has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Graduate Hospital
- Hospital of the University of PA
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Policastro accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Unicare - 6 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dennis C. Policastro practice?
Dr. Dennis Policastro practices Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists.