A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Policastro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Policastro, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Lupus Nephritis
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Polycystic Kidney Disease
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Policastro graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Policastro has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Christopher Policastro MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dennis C. Policastro practice?
- Dr. Dennis Policastro has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Policastro practices Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenixville, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists.