A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Pullins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Pullins, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pullins graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Pullins has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bluefield Regional Medical Center
- Bluefield Reg Med Ctr, Bluefield, Wv
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Ivan Pullins MD is a male Pathologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Dennis I. Pullins practice?
- Dr. Dennis Pullins has 1 office location.
Dr. Dennis Pullins practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology near Bluefield, WV.
See Bluefield Pathologists.