A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Quinlan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Quinlan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Quinlan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Quinlan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Quinlan, MD is board certified in Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Quinlan graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Quinlan has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Rahway
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis P Quinlan MD is a male Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dennis P. Quinlan practice?
- Dr. Dennis Quinlan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Quinlan practices Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Trenton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cranford, NJ.
See Trenton Surgeons.