A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Quinlan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Quinlan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Quinlan
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Quinlan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Quinlan, MD is board certified in Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Quinlan graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Quinlan has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Rahway
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis P Quinlan MD is a male Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dennis P. Quinlan practice?
- Dr. Dennis Quinlan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Quinlan practices Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Trenton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cranford, NJ.
See Trenton Surgeons.